MOBILITYVET is a supplement designed for all categories of dogs and cats. It strengthens ligaments, ensures proper development of the bone system, and regenerates and protects joints and cartilage. Another aim of MOBILITYVET is to alleviate the pain caused by changes due to a reduction in the amount of synovial fluid. The preventive use of MOBILITYVET is recommended in young animals to avoid deformities of the bone system, weak joints and soft tendons.
MOBILITYVET’s large number of components makes it a complex product. In the course of its development, support for a large number of metabolic processes linked to the animal locomotor system was taken into account.
- Glucosamine is an amino-saccharide involved in the creation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), necessary for the restoration of cartilage and joints. Glucosamine improves joint flexibility and enables a closer connection between joints. Reducing inflammatory mediators is another important role of glucosamine, which also prevents cartilage degradation in aged animals.
- Chondroitin, stimulates water and nutrient retention in connective tissue, which is very important as cartilage is not nourished by the blood. Increased cartilage elasticity is one of chondroitin’s most important roles, and its use is recommended for older animals.Stimulation of metabolism by chondrocytes and synthesis of proteoglycans and collagen (the basic components of new cartilage) is another important role of chondroitin.
- Hyaluronic acid, found in synovial fluid, lubricates joints and is an essential component of the cartilage matrix. It’s a hydrophilic substance (water molecules that bind) that fills intercellular spaces and gives volume and strength to tissues.
- Calcareous seaweed, which accounts for 10% of MOBILITYVET, is an excellent source of easily-absorbed minerals, especially sulfur. The main role of sulfur is to keep joints supple and reduce pain caused by inflammation.
- Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant used to neutralize harmful radicals released by inflammatory reactions. The positive effect on chondrocyte growth is a very important role for this vitamin. Pain reduction in animals with problem joints is also taken into account.
- Vitamin C, an essential nutrient for the biosynthesis of collagen (a structural protein of connective tissue), plays an important role in protecting cartilage and chondrocytes thanks to its high antioxidant capacity, and prevents collagen destabilization.
Thanks to the presence and composition of omega-3 fatty acids, MOBILITYVET reduces pain and inflammatory reactions. Due to the synergistic effects of the acids mentioned, joint damage in dogs suffering from osteoarthritis is reduced. Reducing collagen degradation in the joints is one of the most important effects of omega3 fatty acids.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USING MOBILITYVET
- Mobilityvet is recommended as a preventive measure for young animals between 4 and 10 months of age, when growth is most intense, to prevent deformations of the bone system, fragile joints and soft tissue. The recommended daily dose is 1 tablet per 10 kilos of weight.
- For diagnosed deformities, acute and chronic joint changes, weak tendons and connective tissue, a therapeutic daily dose of 2 tablets per 10 kilos of weight for 4 weeks is recommended, then 1 tablet per 10 kilos of weight.
- Mobilityvet is also designed to relieve pain caused by aging and reduce synovial fluid secretion. A therapeutic daily dose of 2 tablets per 10 kilos of weight for 2 to 4 weeks is recommended, followed by 1 tablet per day per 10 kilos of weight, until the need arises.
Recommended daily amount over a period of 4 to 6 weeks
For cats and dogs: 1 tablet per 10 kilos
Recommended daily amount for maximum treatment
For cats and dogs: 2 tablets per 10 kilos.
The product is not intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.