Dogs and cats are exposed to physical exertion and various activities every day. Very often, the food we feed our pets is poorly balanced, and there may be a deficiency of certain minerals and vitamins in the body.
For this reason, dog and cat owners should use this product as a source of elements (micro and macro).
Our professional and breeding experience has led us to create a product that will meet the needs of our pets exposed to physical activity and prepare them for dog shows. The mineral and vitamin content is optimal to satisfy even the most demanding cats and dogs.
Minerals are usually in organic (chelate) form, so that they are better absorbed by the body. The presence of Omega3 fatty acids gives MULTIVET a positive effect on many organs and metabolic processes in the body. For these biological roles, Omega3 fatty acids are used in the diets of competitive dogs, older animals, cats and dogs suffering from chronic inflammation (osteoarthritis, kidney dysfunction, skin diseases).
Omega3 fatty acids play an important role in the cerebral system and in the growth of young animals, and prevent the development of heart abnormalities and arthritis.
Taurine is an essential amino acid in cat food. Important for optimal functioning of the reproductive and visual systems.
Lack of taurine in the diet can cause various problems:
Dental problems, reproductive dysfunction, cardiovascular disorders, eye problems (retina).
With MULTIVET, your daily needs are covered.
When dogs are hunting or competing in sporting events, extra vitamins and minerals are needed. This can be achieved by doubling the daily dose of MULTIVET to avoid health problems.
MULTIVET has shown good results for dogs exposed to great stress, transport and environmental changes. In these situations, the dog’s appetite decreases and vitamin and mineral reserves are depleted.
The quantity and level of components prove that this is a top-quality product for dogs and cats. Our experience also proves that the use of this product in the diet gives very good results right from the start of treatment.
Excellent results have been observed, guaranteed and advised by professional breeders, veterinarians, nutritionists specializing in animal nutrition and by professors and partners from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at Belgrade University.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USING MULTIVET
- Multivet is designed for all categories of dogs and cats of all ages.
- To boost immunity and resistance to disease and infection, we recommend a daily dose of 1 tablet per 10 kilos of body weight.
- Multivet is recommended for dogs involved in sports and physical activity.
- Multivet can also be used for dogs and cats exposed to stress (long-distance transport, environmental changes, etc.) In these situations, the animal’s appetite diminishes and the body’s vitamin and mineral reserves are reduced. In these cases, the daily dose can be increased: 2 tablets per 10 kilos of weight.
- Thanks to its balanced composition, Multivet can be used indefinitely.
Recommended daily dose
For cats: ½ tablet.
For dogs: 1 tablet per 10 kilos.
Recommended daily dose for maximum treatment
For cats: 1 tablet
For dogs: 2 tablets per 10 kilos.